New Student Welcome Speaker
The Office of Orientation & Transition is now accepting applications for the Fall 2021 New Student Welcome student speaker. Help University of Utah welcome the new incoming class of students and their families to the University of Utah on Saturday, Aug. 21.
Student Speaker Eligibility and Requirements
- The New Student Welcome student speaker must be an enthusiastic undergraduate student enrolled full-time for the Fall 2021 semester.
- Student speaker must be available 1-2 times per month from May–Aug. to meet with the Office of Orientation & Transition for coaching and rehearsals.
- The student speech must be memorized and be accompanied by visuals.
- In-person interviews for the student speaker will be held May 10-14, 2021.
- The deadline for applications is May 3, 2021.