- Academic Advising: Academic Advising Center for undecided students.
- Academic Calendar: Beginning and end of semesters, tuition due dates, holidays, and other dates regarding
- Admissions (& Residency): Information regarding the application process and gaining residency for tuition
- Leadership Studies Minor: Inter-disciplinary academic minor.
- Learning Abroad: Academic programs around the world.
- Libraries: Information on the holdings, hours, locations, and services provided by the University’s
- Math Tutoring: Free drop-in tutoring for most math classes at the University.
- National Student Exchange: Domestic exchange program, allowing students to take classes at one of almost 200
institutions in US, three US territories, and Canada.
- Office of Undergraduate Research: Information regarding various research opportunities for undergraduate students.
- Registrar (Registration and Student Records):Information regarding course registration, student records, the academic calendar,
academic deadlines, and more.
- Student Conduct: Rights and responsibilities of students and the institution
- Tutoring Center: Low cost group and individual tutoring in a variety of subjects.
- Undergraduate Studies: Information regarding the undergraduate curriculum, exciting enrichment opportunities,
and academic services offered on campus.
- Writing Center: Assists students with improving their writing for all types of courses.
- Alumni Association (MUSS): Information for Alumni of the University and the MUSS (Mighty Utah Student Section).
- Associated Students of the University of Utah (ASUU): Student government of the university – hosts free concerts, movies, dance, and other
events. Provides assistance with on-campus childcare, tutoring, and legal services
- Bennion Community Service Center: Information regarding community service opportunities.
- Campus Recreation: Information regarding the Field House, the Outdoor Recreation Program, intramurals,
and other student recreation programs.
- Center for Ethnic Student Affairs: Black Student Union, Inter Tribal Student Association, Asian American Student Association,
MEChA, and Pacific Islander Student Association.
- Fraternity & Sorority Life: Fraternities and Sororities at the University.
- Leadership Development: Programs and resources for students interested in leadership.
- Residence Halls Association: Organization that provides programs for students living on campus.
- Student Groups: The University of Utah has over 500 clubs, with everything from athletics and recreation,
to social and multicultural, to arts and entertainment, to academic and professional
- Union Programming Council (UPC)
- Career Services: Information regarding on- and off-campus student employment, internships, how majors
relate to careers, graduate school, and job searching.
- Center for Child Care & Family Resources: Supports and coordinates information for childcare for students on-campus.
- Center for Disability Services: Information regarding accommodations and support for the educational development
of students with disabilities.
- Center for Ethnic Student Affairs: Provides support specifically to students of color and other underrepresented populations
at the University.
- Center for Student Wellness: Information regarding intellectual, physical, social, spiritual, and emotional wellness.
- International Student & Scholar Services: Information and resources for international students and scholars.
- LGBT Resource Center: Information, education, and advocacy services regarding sexual orientation and gender
- Student Health Center: Information regarding immunization requirements, health insurance, and other health
services and concerns.
- Student Affairs: Assist students in all aspects of their development.
- University Counseling Center: Information regarding confidential counseling/support services related to personal,
career, and academic issues.
- Veterans Support Center: Information regarding support services for veterans and their family members.
- Women's Resource Center: Serves as the central resource for educational and support services for women at
Getting Around Campus and Salt Lake City