SUMMER 2018 NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION IS NOW CLOSED
(Once a session is full you will no longer be able to register for that date)
Things to know about Summer Semester NSO:
- Attendance at a complete orientation session is required for all new transfer students.
- You cannot register for classes until you have attended a complete orientation session.
- Download the U of U app for the new student orientation schedule.
- Check-in for these programs begins at 9am in the Union Lobby and the day will conclude by 3pm.(Business students should prepare to stay until 4pm).
- Sandy Site new student orientation programs will begin at 2:30pm and conclude by 6:30pm.
- Students are strongly encouraged to contact their Academic College for advising before attending NSO
- Registration closes 3 days before NSO or until session is filled.
Getting ready for NSO:
- Confirm your intent to enrollment and pay your admissions deposit
- The cost for Transfer NSO is $30
- Plan your accommodations & travel
- Complete your Proof of MMR Immunization(this MUST be completed by August 31, 2018)
- Contact an academic advisor
- Request any necessary accessibility accommodations
- Know what to bring
For any additional questions, please contact our office at 801-581-7069 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.