May 14th May 25th (Sandy Center)
June 4th June 20th
June 29th July 11th
July 20th August 3rd
(Once a session is fulll you will no longer be able to register for that date.)
Things to know about Transfer NSO:
- Attendance at a complete orientation session is required for all new transfer students.
- You cannot register for classes until you have attended a complete orientation session.
- Download the U of U app for the new student orientation schedule.
- Check-in for these programs begins at 9am in the Union Lobby and the day will conclude by 3pm.(Business students should prepare to stay until 4pm)
- Sandy Site programs will begin at 2:30pm and conclude by 6:30pm.
- Students are strongly encouraged to contact their Academic College for advising before attending NSO.
- Registration closes 3 days before NSO or until session is filled.
Getting ready for Transfer NSO:
- Confirm your intent to enrollment and pay your admissions deposit
- The cost for Transfer NSO is $30
- Plan your accommodations & travel
- Complete your Proof of MMR Immunization (this MUST be completed by August 31, 2018)
- Contact an academic advisor
- Request any necessary accessibility accommodations
- Know what to bring
For any additional questions, please contact our office at 801-581-7069 and a member of our team will be happy to help you.